On the website details page, a list of website’s placements is displayed. The page contains up to 10 placements and a pagination.
The list contains the following details:
- created at
There is also an ability to sort placements by creation date
Create / edit placement
To create placement click the Create New Ad Placement button
To edit placement click on the placement from the list and click Edit Placement button.
Placement create/edit page requires the following details:
- Placement name (required)
- Placement type (required)
- Placement size (required for all placement types, except inline / overlay video)
- Keywords (if specified, overrides website’s keywords in matching process)
Alternative content source
Impressions and clicks for alternative source are recorded separately. They do not generate AdBank revenue and are available on the analytics page.
NOTE: Alternative clicks are not available for iframes. Alternative clicks will be recorded when website visitor clicks on the target placement even when clicks are not leading to another page. Alternative impressions will be tracked when alternative code is loaded by the browser even when code contains errors or is not visible to the website user.
This is the same view as the Create Placement page except placement type can not be changed. You can change the placement settings here.
Delete placement. Deleted placements will not be visible in placement list.
Placement can be one of the types: Banner, Button or Rectangle, Interstitial or Floating DHTML, Inline Video Ad, Overlay Video Ad and H5P Interactive Video Ad.
1) Banner, Button or Rectangle. The regular type of placement. It gets linked to regular image banners and html5 banners.
2) Interstitial or Floating DHTML. Banner linked to this placement pops up in the middle of the screen and on top of all content. It also gets linked to regular image banners and html5 banners.
3) Inline Video Ad. Requires a video plugin. This placement gets linked to video banner that is displayed on top of video content. Video plugin must support VAST 2.0.
4) Overlay Video Ad. Requires a video plugin. This placement gets linked to image or text overlay banner that is displayed on top of video content. Video plugin must support VAST 2.0.
5) H5P Interactive Video Ad. A video banner with interactions on top of it. This interactive videos are supported by H5P (https://h5p.org/).
On the placement view page, all information about placement is displayed. There is also the ability to edit/delete placement.
The page contains the following details:
- creation date
- invocation code
There is also a button that allows user to copy the invocation code.
If you provided alternative source code on the placement creation page, there will be the following options to choose from:
- Your Ad Code – invocation code that will display AdBank banner or alternative source, when AdBank banner is not available
- AdBank Code – invocation code that will display AdBank banner
- 3rd-Party Code – invocation code that you provided on the placement creation page
The invocation code is the code that should be inserted into publisher’s website’s source code.
- For Banner, Button or Rectangleand H5P Interactive Video Ad invocation code is an iframe tag.